Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The pyramid

A not so long time ago while I was saving the world I had one of the most bizarre journeys I've ever been a part of.

Because of the time, the place, and just the situation in general, we all had to double take for a second.

Childress might be boring, but from now on I wouldn't rather be anywhere else.

Dumb as it sounds, we found ourselves wondering in an abandoned building which looked like it was about a half a second from falling in.

Everyone was walking as wispy as they could to prevent the place from caving in on us.

Fallen boards and pieces of metal littered floor as if it where a dumb ground.

Guessing the building was shut down and probably closed for a reason, we decided to stay and look around for a while.

The heater looked as if it were used sometime recently.

I opened it and a jackelope jumped out with a guitar and started screaming like we had stolen his muffin cup.

Just about the time he stopped screaming my unicorn pegasus flew in from a hole in the roof and stepped on the jackelope as if it wasn't ever there.

Kcirdes was my unicorn pegasus' name, he was my partner in crime he has gotten me into and out of more trouble than you could even begin to understand.

A little bit after that, while we were down stairs in the basement there began to be a vortex of brazilian vampire moths flying about.

My first instinct was to pull out my brazilian vampire moth slayer flame thrower, of course.

Not even the mutant, master, giant, brazilian vampire moth could stop me, luckly I calmed him down before I had to ja bar him.

Opinions flew back and forth for a bit but, I put him in the triangle and almost popped his head off.

Perfect timeing my home boys bildo and jorde came in and helped me with the resurecting falcon shark wolverines.

Quietly we snuck up behind the sneaky little guys and koby'd them in the back of their faces.

Right after that I heard a very loud pop, then the giant metal safe door creaked open as if I was meant to go in.

So I walked in and pushed some spider webs out of my face and there gleaming in the light was a pyramid of money surrounded by giant golden walls.

The possibilites had my mind wondering in every direction imaginable.

Until Lil Wayne warped in through a portal hidden in the pyramid of money.

Very scarey to some but not to me, so I did the most reasonable thing possible I pulled the wall down on him as if it were nothing.

Whoever this money belonged to just made a donation to me and my unicorn pegasus.

Xylophones, barracudas, and McDonalds so many possiblities I wasn't quiet sure what to do with it all.

You probably are thinking what you would do with the money.

Zebras was my choice, a giant ranch for zebras that covered miles upon miles, days upon days.

No comments: